What is a Life Transformation Group?
In its simplest form, its accountability. As in Proverbs 27:17 - “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another” (NIV). The goal of a Life Transformation Group (LTG) is to transform the lives of those in the group through reading the Bible consistently, prayer, and accountability.
The LTG basics - Click here to get the pamphlet -
- People who are looking to form an LTG should desire to experience the depth of the love of Christ and to change the world around them (and themselves as well.) Choose people that you trust as things are going to get personal.
- Groups should consist of two to three members. Any more than that and it's recommended you split up to make sure you have the ability to form close bonds and have time to really talk through things.
- Groups should try to meet weekly for about an hour.
- To insure honest conversation and protect the integrity of the meeting, members should all be of the same gender.
- There is no "leader". All in the group are equally accountable to each other.